About This Project
Amblemead is a boutique, 3 stage development at Mount Barker and will comprise of 162 allotments at completion. The development prides itself on complimenting the unique natural surrounds and promises to be a premium estate appealing to families.
GREENHILL has provided both the civil engineering and landscape architecture for the development with an emphasis placed upon environment with many large existing trees setting the tone for the design. It was critical that both the civil and landscape teams worked collaboratively throughout the project.
GREENHILL’s involvement in the project included;
- Investigating and reporting on the requirements for civil infrastructure and augmentation.
- Providing a suitable allotment layout for the site, taking into consideration the existing infrastructure and the future additional requirements.
- Detailed Bulk Earthworks modeling for allotments to meet the market demands
- Heavy involvement in the creation of the masterplan for the site. The masterplan reflected the vision for the project while taking into consideration the required civil infrastructure.
- Civil and Landscape Architecture including road and pavement design, road drainage and stormwater management design, sewerage, potable water systems design, reserve landscape design and street and verge design.
- Landscape team were responsible for the creation of specialised marketing material
Please click on the thumbnails below to view full-size images